The Chi Sun College Alumni Association (“CSCAA” or the “Association”) is established as a means for alumni to maintain a link with the College and with each other. The Association also aims to support the realization of the College’s mission and its future development.
As a member of Chi Sun College, you are part of a vibrant and diverse community of alumni and friends worldwide. A CSCAA membership helps you stay connected to the College and its current and former members. You can stay informed of your benefits and enjoy opportunities to engage with your Chi Sun community as an alumnus of the College.
All former residents of Chi Sun College admitted during the academic year are welcome to join the Association. Members of the Association may be invited to join the Executive Committee.
Eligibility for CSCAA Membership
Former members of Chi Sun College shall be eligible to become a member of the CSCAA upon the completion of his/her degree, subject to all of the following conditions:
- The member must have been a resident of Chi Sun College for at least one semester (not including summer semesters)
- The member must not have been dismissed from the College during his/her period of residence
Alumni Association Membership
- General membership is free of charge.
- Members who would like to enjoy the additional benefit of direct access to the College lobby and library may choose to pay a one-time fee of $100 for a facilities access card. The fee will be charged upon collection of the card at the JCSVIII office.
Benefits of Alumni Association membership
- Stay connected to Chi Sun College through academic, professional or social events hosted by the College, including mentorship programs, lobby events, sports teams etc.
In addition to the above, Members with the facilities access card are also entitled to enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the College lobby and library between 9:00 and 23:00
- Access to the College lobby and library outside visiting hours, provided that prior permission a tutor has been obtained
Terms and Conditions of Alumni Association membership
- Access or use of College facilities is conditioned on the compliance with the Regulations governing Residential Colleges. By accessing or using College facilities, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- The College reserves the right to terminate or suspend memberships immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to the breach of Terms.
Please click here for Membership Application.